Monday, April 19, 2010

OMG!

its been a really long time since iv blogged here.. i jus read wat i wrote bak wen i was 17 damn!! i was sucha kid!1 buti was extremly happy... there was nothing datmade me feel bad.. an i told myself dat tym itself dat if things get touhg il take it head on! but i guess the curse of growing up is inevetible... no matter how hard we try we can never become kids again.. but those days were thebest o my life!! volley ball an playing all the time.. those days i din giv a fuk who was popular or not i had a steady group o friends an dat was good enough for me but once i got trapped into this world of being popular things started taking a downward spiral but i learnt my lesson.. an im very happy in coll but iv changed a lot since bak then some characetristics are still the same like my need an ablity to lead but my personality has undergone some cahnges.. im never gonna b a kid again an that a fact i jushav to accept that thisis the harsh reality of life... n role wit it.... it feels so nice to ryt wit no inhibition at all.. as in i can type as much as i woant with no fear of whos going to read it an make judgements of me... this kinda typing is so peaceful it truly explains wats going on im my heart...

No comments: